If I decide to buy a puppy, what do I do next?
1. Notify me by e-mail of the puppy you want listed off the website or other advertisement, include the following: Puppy's title from the advertisement or Webpage, sex, and price listed.
2. Email us information making sure you include: Your full name, address, telephone numbers as well as the nearest major airports you wish to have as the destination for your puppy. If you would like to be personally contacted by PHONE: please make sure in your comments that you let me know what Day(s) and Time(s) would be the best to contact you along with the phone number to call...
If you are close to Nebraska and can travel to pick up your puppy -- please note that information also. IF YOU ARE PERSONALLY PICKING UP YOUR PUPPY, YOUR PUPPY MUST BE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE OR PLEASE BRING CASH AT THE TIME YOU RECEIVE YOUR PUPPY.
How do I pay for the puppy and/or shipping?
I accept Paypal, which allows you to pay through your bank account or by credit card -- there is a 3 % service fee assessed by Paypal -- inform me that you wish to pay through Paypal and I will have Paypal send you an e-mail with a "Request for Money".
**ground transport FOR the Shiba puppies. Shipping by Ground Transport is $300, however, we must check with ground transport to see if they go to your area, as they do not go to all states of the U.S.; BUT, for our little Toy Breeds you will need to personally pick them up as we can no longer at this time fly your puppy with United/Continental which was the only airlines with acclimation
What type of Registration will my puppy have?
1. Our website information should tell you what type of registry your puppy has been registered with. We generally use American Kennel Club (AKC) but sometimes also America's Pet Registry (APRI) - www.aprpets.org. or United All Breed Registry (UABR) Both parents are usually dual registered with both APRI and also AKC registered, thus your puppy can be AKC'd also upon request.
Puppies MAY come with AKC registration..BUT not with breeding rights.
What all do I have to do prior to shipment?
1. All the above information is necessary for the health certificate prior to shipment -- I need this information ASAP to determine if ground shipping goes to your area...
Your full name, address and telephone numbers + the nearest major airport
Full payment for the puppy and shipping must be received.
When and how will I know about the shipping of my puppy?
1. FOR SHIBA PUPPIES ONLY.... With ground transport, we will check to make sure we can get your puppy to your location before we take payment. Ground transport picks up on the weekend here in Nebraska and then normally will know their route schedule for the week by Monday afternoon when they contact you to give you the day / time / location of meeting you with your puppy. Most generally puppy is delivered by Tuesday or Wednesday of that week.
Extreme weather conditions can cause delay in travel plans. Please remember, our first concern will be for your puppy, we hope you will also trust our judgment for your new baby.
2. AT THIS TIME AIRLINE TRANSPORTATION IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: United/Continental is the airlines that we use if puppy must fly out of Nebraska... as they are acclimated for puppies to travel in all types of weather. WE REQUEST A 1ST AN 2ND CHOICE OF MAJOR AIRPORT. Airfares have gone up-- shipping costs have thus increased to $400 to cover the following: 1) airfare , Most times the flight must be booked a week in advance... TOTAL COST FOR FLYING A PUPPY IS USUALLY $400 based on weight of puppy and crate...
1) The cost of air transportation covers the costs of: a) purchasing a new Deluxe kennel ($40+) with airline-required extra bolts, 2) food and water dishes ($5.00+) as required by the airline, 3) necessary kennel stickers, 4) a water-proof packet of health information, 5) vet check forms, 6) puppy's registration forms ($20) or Pedigree, etc, Your puppy will ALWAYS have an additional vet check with Health Certificate ($25) ($20 for Rabies if required) before the flight, and finally then we make the 4 hour drive to/from the airport. We do ship w/n the US as well as some places in Canada & Alaska and provide special attention to taking care of all reservations and plans for your puppy for a temperature- safe flight
Most generally we have tentative travel itinery information within 24- 36 hours upon full payment and then Full Details of Your Puppy's Travel 7 days prior to shipment, including: Name of the airlines, Flight No., Confirmation Number and Airbill Number as well as the arrival time at the destination point. There are times we need to use alternative shipping procedures, but you would be advised ahead of time to any delays, etc. or as soon as I received any change of information from the airlines.
Any other questions you may have will be addressed through e-mail communications. Please understand that because of the volume of internet response, it is impossible for me to contact each and everyone of you by phone. It would be great to spend hours visiting with you on the phone, but I feel I can service you best by addressing your questions through e-mails.